Our Family-God's abundant love is incredible!

Our Family-God's abundant love is incredible!
Fall 2008 at Bennet Springs State Park

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Benjamin and Lydia

Hey, all! Benjamin here!

I'm at the Hollenbac's house, and we are playing on a wii! we are playing bowling.

Today we went to the state capital of Pennselvania. We went to the Gettysburg Museum this afternoon. We drove along a historic path highlighting the positions of the armies. Lots of monuments! My favorite part of the museum was all the guns, and my favorite part of the trail


This is Lydia!
Today we went to a war museum, and saw all kinds of the civil war! And right now I'm playing a Wii.
we also went to the PA state Capital and met some really cool people.

Anna here...
ha ha... the blog got upstaged by Wii and snaks... sorry... well, i don't know when we are going to have internet access again, so I'll just say that so far this trip has been amazing, and it's been really great to spend some time with my family after a crazy summer! :) keep us in your prayers, and I'll be back soon...
On the road again!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment